About Colorado Injury Treatment Center
Our goal is your most complete relief & recovery.
At CITC, our goal isn’t to merely provide therapies and treatment modalities. Our mission is to get results — specifically, your most complete relief and recovery. With this always in mind, here are some of the ways we’ve been able to take people with poor physical functioning to a high level of function:
• Licensed therapists – Therapies are provided directly, one-on-one by a licensed physical therapist, massage therapist, chiropractor or other professional. You’ll see a licensed, credentialed therapist each visit, and never an aide or assistant.
• Individualized care – Just as you’re unique, so is your injury, pain or impairment... and our care. We start with an in-depth evaluation to completely understand your individual needs. We then develop a customized plan for you, and we modify it if it we see that it’s not providing results.
• Multidisciplinary & evidence-based methods – We believe in doing what the evidence shows will provide results. Which is why we combine a wide range of techniques and therapies from a variety of disciplines. Depending on your needs and your doctor’s recommendations, you’re likely to receive a combination of therapies, because it works.
• Teamwork & collaboration – As a “one-stop shop,” we not only have more services but can provide them without additional visits... or a referral elsewhere. Close collaboration lets us do more and address issues on the spot, share information, seek additional input and have a team of people looking out for your health.
• Communication – Communication is essential to the success of your care. In addition to sharing information with one another, Colorado Injury Treatment Center’s therapists keep you informed and encourage you to always be open, honest and direct with us. And we keep your doctor informed and consult with him or her when needed.
• Partnership – You are the most important person involved in your recovery. Which is why we emphasize patient education. We educate you about your injury, your treatment or therapy, why it works and what you need to do to maximize your results and avoid injury.
For more information about our diverse team of rehab professionals, click here.